TechZion IT Solutions Inc., a Sanford, FL based Technology Solutions Company has multiple openings for 10835: Software Developer (Mobile Applications).
Job duties include:
- Design, develop, and operate high-scale applications focusing on operational excellence, security, and scalability.
- Involve in the entire software development life cycle (SDLC) activities of the project including, requirement gathering from the business owners of the product, performing analysis on the requirements, providing design solutions, discussing the technical and non-technical aspects of the design with the concerned teams, development, testing and support operations.
- Compile and assess user feedback to recommend and improve existing software products.
- Create technical specifications and document application functionality as reference for future maintenance and upgrades.
- Develop User Interfaces with clear and attractive designs with intuitive navigations.
- Develop Mobile Applications for iOS, Android using programming languages such as Java, Swift, Kotlin, etc.
- Research new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Test and debug applications to ensure they function correctly and meet quality standards.
- Participate in a tight-knit engineering team employing agile software development practices.
Requirements: Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, ITM, Information Systems or related with at least 12 months of experience. Salary ranges between $92,227.00 to $95,000.00/year. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.