TechZion IT Solutions Inc, a Sanford FL based IT Solutions Firm has multiple openings for JOB ID 10603 DevOps Engineer
Job duties include:
• Perform requirements gathering and analysis and understand functional, business, and system requirements
• Develop data, process, and network models to optimize architecture and evaluate the performance and reliability of designs develop and Integrate software code with external APIs, web services, and data sources.
• Write Code, debug, test, and document, and communicate DevOps development stages/status of support issues
• Implement CI/CD process using Bamboo and Bitbucket across multiple environments.
• Perform unit testing of the developed software code and assist in functional, regression, and UAT testing
• Perform code review to ensure application quality and compliance with corporate standards and troubleshoot production issues
• Create and maintain well-written documentation, such as deployment procedures, architectural diagrams, incident communication, and troubleshooting guides
•Develop high quality production-ready software code in an agile environment
• Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments, and applications software.
Requirements: Master’s degree in Comp Science, Info Systems, Info Security or related with at least 12 months of experience. Salary from $81,682 to $83,000. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.