TechZion IT Solutions Inc, a Sanford, FL based IT solutions firm. Multiple openings for JOB ID 10578: Automation Engineer
Job duties include:
- Analyze the business requirements and developed the Detail Test Plan and the Test Strategy.
- Develop and execute software test strategies, test plans, and test cases in order to identify software problems.
- Follow and contribute to Agile/SCRUM activities (e.g., daily stand-ups, CI review calls, retrospectives, iteration planning, estimate/reporting, acceptance criteria definition).
- Develop algorithms to automate tasks as per business requirements.
- Design test automation framework to create automated regression test suite and script.
- Perform database validation using SQL queries incorporated in automation scripts.
- Test application performance on cross platforms.
- Perform user acceptance testing. Implement keyword driven frameworks.
- Automate test cases.
- Create proof of concept (POC) for automated software testing programs by creating framework and automating positive and negative test scenarios.
- Create requirement traceability matrices and test results metrics using integration and system test plans.
- Create test data and support test planning by performing task estimation.
- Review automation test code and provide feedback to improve code quality.
- May travel & relocate to various unanticipated sites throughout the US.
- May travel and relocate to various unanticipated sites throughout US.
Requirements: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Information Systems, or a related with at least 24 months of experience. Send resume to: email@example.com including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.