TechZion IT Solutions Inc, a Sanford, FL based IT solutions firm. Multiple openings for JOB ID 10577: Sharepoint Developer
Job duties include:
- Develop and implement a variety of SharePoint / SharePoint Online centric solutions.
- Develop and implement solutions on Microsoft Information Worker infrastructure and architecture, software architecture principles as applies to solutions and application architectures (specifically for portals, web sites and systems integration projects) working with SharePoint 2010/2013, Office 365 / SharePoint Online, Web parts, Visual Studio, AJAX, SQL Server, Web services, WCF, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint features, Visual Studio, BDC/BCS, ASP.NET, .Net, WWF.
- Participate in design, code, test reviews cycles.
- Aid the migration process by lending the SharePoint expertise to SharePoint Online/Office 365 and cloud migration pursuits and proposals.
- Provide detailed architecture analysis and design, and direction on development activities.
- Provide leadership in gaining insight on functional and non-functional requirements related to technical delivery of projects.
- Assist in the creation of prototypes, POCs, presentations, collateral, etc.
- Provide documentation on all architecture decisions and best practice approaches to architecture design implementation based on communication with project teams.
- Design and development of enterprise applications on the Microsoft platform.
- Create and modify the master/layout pages, web parts and other components.
- Provide QA, UAT, and production support as needed. May travel or relocate to various unanticipated sites throughout the US.
Requirements: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Information Systems, or a related field with at least 24 months of experience. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.